We're currently looking for self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic interior designers to join our design team. This is a contractual position with lots of opportunity for growth - and individuals with various levels of design experience are encouraged to apply. Don't hesitate to refer a friend!
As a designer at Guest House, you will:
- Have access to designing some of Denver, Boulder and San Diego's most stunning homes
- Use our (truly) one-of-a-kind staging and design platform to plan homes
- Manage communication with makers, realtors and homeowners
- Design and stage homes by working with our moving team and using our ever-growing inventory
- Receive high-res photos of all your work (for free!) to use on socials, website, email etc.
We’re prioritizing the following experience and capabilities, and are open to conversations with designers at different levels. If you’re interested in contributing at an early stage startup and making a difference, let us know!
- Interior Design experience (or have a strong eye for design & want to learn more)
- Flexible schedule
- Experience staging homes, set-design, prop-styling etc. (not required)
- Willingness to work with a variety of team members, wear different hats (we're a start-up after-all), & help with requests outside of design projects
- Strong communication skills, highly organized and experience using platforms such as Canva, Slack, and G-Suite