Guest House is a staging and retail company looking for talented future designers who are eager for hands-on experience. We pride ourselves on working with individuals who are always ready to dive-in, self-motivated and have a passion for design by helping homes come to life.
We are currently looking to hire a team of staging stylists that will work alongside our lead interior designer in our homes. Responsibilities include the following:
- Onsite stylist handling the installation of our staging projects, including: styling vignettes; hanging art; and making beds
- Selecting and packing decor and finishing touches from our 8000 sq ft warehouse to compliment the overall design concept of each project
- Working closely with our Lead Designer throughout the planning process to confirm mood boards, clarify install notes and successfully execute beautiful designs
- Warehouse organizational support and additional design opportunities
Some more details:
- This is an hourly position with flexible timeframes during typical business hours.
- This role is meant to supplement school or other work opportunities and requires between 8-20 hours of availability each week, depending on the schedule.
- All of our homes are professionally photographed and as the stylist, you'll receive access to high-end photography of all your work for your portfolio.
- This job is a great opportunity for young designers to get hands-on experience working with today's top furniture brands in beautiful homes all across Denver and Boulder.
Compensation for this role is $18/hour.